• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Looking forward to the follow up next season when they also win 0 trophies.

With the risk of stepping on toes here: Hasn't anyone in media reacted to the remarkable asymmetry in the color of the skin of ManU's transfers this summer? Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal has dropped Welbeck, Zaha, Evra, Bebe, Nani, Kagawa, and could soon start with an all-white 11. Add the Dutch heritage of racial abuse in Ajax and the national team.

Just...wow.

These people are dangerous.

Ignoring the fact he's played Blackett, valencia, Young and had Kluivert as his assistant! They really are mongs.

That Champions League winning Ajax team he had. Full of whities.

Edit: Smalling too this season.

It's from RAWK, yes.

A forum which locks threads the second they get critical about a current Liverpool employee and doesn't allow reaction to defeats within an hour of full time. So fair to say that anything on there is genuine and not a wind up. Frightening, but genuine.

My favourite RAWK Meltdown Facebook post recently was the Ode to Mario. I absolutely creased myself reading that.

Every club has its share of weirdo, misanthrope, 'back away slowly' fans. It's only at Liverpool where they're in the majority.

Is Falcao considered white now?

Rodgers: "We're competing on budgets of, you know, a third than some of the other teams that's up there."

BxejCgwIUAAxFkf.jpg:large

Shut up you idiot.

Wages? Granted, it may not be as low as a third, but I wouldn't be shocked if united and city spend double. The consensus is that Johnson and Gerrard are the only ones over £100k per week atm.

Given what he has spent since taking over he has no right to moan about finances.

It's his fault he added to the squad and not the team over the summer. His fault he has bought loads of duds (Sakho, Ilori, Alberto, Allen, Borini, Aspas). His fault he has gambled on Balotelli who was woeful yesterday.

I love it when Deutsch has his hatred hat on. Its what Internet forums were designed for...

I do hate Liverpool tbf. And Rodgers. Chancer.

and to ensure its pure....Johnson earns over 100k a week...

and to ensure its pure....Johnson earns over 100k a week...

I'd take half that to do what he does. Obviously I missed my calling.

Back