• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Liverpool Fans

Bear! Frank appears to have nicked your log in details...

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown · Jun 28
(FIFA ban Suarez) It is actually denying him any human rights.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

On some book that's been released about Liverpool's (trophyless) 2013-14 season:

I bought this and invited round the auld fella, his auld fella and a few of my bezzie mates. We've all got seasies and we never miss a match, home or away. I read this book aloud for them and within 10 minutes they were all wellin' up, I had to compose myself on numerous occasions as I was also on the verge of wellin' up. We ran the full gamut of emotions, from tears of joy after beating City, seething at Mourinho's antics at Anfield to tears of rage at Palace. When I had finished the book there was total silence for ten mins, grown men with tears running down their cheeks, the only sound was tears dripping into pint pots of Carling. Finally the silence was broken by my auld fella addressing his auld fella, 'Brendan made us dream didn't he dad?' his auld fella, face reddened by tears, replied 'he did son, he did... but then they broke our hearts'. That was it, within seconds every one of us had welled up again, tears poured down our faces and we couldn't stop. There we were wiping away each others tears with no embarrassment, we knew what this meant. These were not tears of rage nor tears of joy, no, these were tears for our club, our family. No football club does emotion like Liverpool Football Club, no writer gets into the emotion of our club quite like Paul Tomkins.

These people need locking up for everyone's safety.

That's got to be made up FFS.

Seasies!

I choose to believe it's real :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

In the words of Barry Davies:

"You have to say that is magnificent."

Where do you find this stuff deutsch?
:icon_lol:

I struggle to believe such people exist. (Usually immediately before meeting them...)

That got sent to me by a mate :icon_lol:

Generally just RAWK though, if I'm bored and they've just lost/suffered some injustice/Man Utd or Chelsea have won it's a goldmine. Every club has nutjob fans but that lot are just wrong.

Even if that's a parody then it's beautifully done, I'd have been proud of that.

My word, I feel physically sick after reading that.

On some book that's been released about Liverpool's (trophyless) 2013-14 season:

These people need locking up for everyone's safety.

Hehe,for some reason I've determined that reading this book took 30 minutes.With all the welling up,10 pages maybe? :)

From RAWK, really hope these things are made up:

@RAWK_Meltdown: (Sturridge) I want him to crawl inside his mind so he can understand me and I can feel what it's like to be inside him.

Having read a bit on rawk most of the posters think they'll be fine,it seems those who have even slight concerns are beaten into submission tho.

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown 34s
(Brad Jones) He's as good as nearly any #2 in europe

I agree he is almost as good as a piece of shit.

RAWK Meltdown @RAWK_Meltdown · 8h
Not fussed about Arsenal. The resident bottlers.

oh the irony.

And here is the book. ;) What a ridiculous title!

Br-GqM3CYAANgp7.jpg:large

Haha, brilliant.

Couple of thoughts: a) it looks like Suarez is mocking them, and b) where are their eyes?!

Maybe it is because they... cried their eyes out.

Maybe :) I find it astonishing that they've released this 'book',now if they'd won the title fair enough...

Back