• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Leicester will improve in the league once they go out of Europe IMO.

That's going to be late Feb/early March at soonest though.

Leicester are going to win the Champions League.

Stourbridge v Northampton has been postponed. Langers will have to stay in the pub all afternoon instead.

What on earth for? It only went down to minus 2 overnight and my kids under 12s is on. The certainly don't have undersoil heating at Penn Colts.

Ridiculous. It is well above freezing now and all the kids games are going ahead.

Apparently one part of the pitch has had no sun on it as under shade.
Yep - but they knew it was going to be a cold night so why on earth wasn't it covered?

It was called off late as well with no indication that it was ever in doubt.

I'd be livid if I wasn't sat in the Bathams pub. Sat outside too - it's a lovely day!!

Yep - but they knew it was going to be a cold night so why on earth wasn't it covered?

It was called off late as well with no indication that it was ever in doubt.

I'd be livid if I wasn't sat in the Bathams pub. Sat outside too - it's a lovely day!!

Every cloud has a silver lining....

Curzon Ashton now 3 up. Morgan completes his hattrick and then gets booked for taking his shirt off.

I really do hate that rule. You can't blame the referee at all, but it is so damn stupid.

I really do hate that rule. You can't blame the referee at all, but it is so damn stupid.

Agreed. The lad has just scored a hattrick that will probably take the non league team into the 3rd round, so I think he can be excused celebrating.

One way traffic at Bournemouth, and somehow Origi misses when it looked easier to score.

That's a quality finish by Origi.

Back