• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I don't think he would've saved it either way but look at the replay and he definitely could've tried a lot harder. His arms aren't even out past his head when he hits the floor, he's given up.

impossible to save..Cook took the ball down and turned and slotted home in the corner in one movement

Last edited:
impossible to save..Cook took the ball down and turned and slotted hom in the corner in one movement
Again, not disagreeing on him stopping it but he's not even really trying to, if that's Courtois or Dr Gea they're possibly getting finger tips to it but Karius is doing an impression of a kid who doesn't really want to play.

agree that Karius is not good enough and is stealing a living..must be better goalies around

but I dont think any keeper would have saved that TBH

Fellaini you fucking idiot

Such a clown. Don't ever bring him on in this situation.

Leicester are right in the shit, and Ranieri is showing no signs of knowing how to dig them out. King and Amartey is a Championship midfield and Huth has gone. Their lack of investment at the back is hitting them hard.

Vardy has been downright appalling for months now, yet keeps starting. Okazaki and Slimani have scored 10 between them since Vardy last registered a shot on target!

Leicester are right in the shit, and Ranieri is showing no signs of knowing how to dig them out. King and Amartey is a Championship midfield and Huth has gone. Their lack of investment at the back is hitting them hard.

Vardy has been downright appalling for months now, yet keeps starting. Okazaki and Slimani have scored 10 between them since Vardy last registered a shot on target!

Plus Mahrez gives the impression of wanting to be elsewhere. Though most Leicester fans I know say the big difference is the loss of Kante. He was superb last season.

Having said that though, they are unstoppable in the Champions League, albeit not in the strongest of groups.

According to the Leicester fans I work with they reckon Mahrez is off in January.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't see out the season given he can't play in Europe for anyone else.

The mighty Imps are through to the third round. Though they were three up against Oldham Athletic, until a late comeback by Oldham.

Basel vs Arsenal free on BT Showcase on freeview tonight

I don't know which typing error I prefer best for Darlo's name...Dario or Dearlo! :icon_lol:

Sorry, a spelling mistake. But Dearlo must be his name from now on...

Too easy for Arsenal.

Dear Ian Darke.

This is CSKA Moscow

CSKA-Moscow.png

And this is Seska out of Star Trek

Seska-Cardassian.jpg

Back