• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Liverpool is controlling everything atm, playing so good under Klopp

A decent game at Bournemouth now. Though Liverpool should have been out of sight.

It must be the day for comebacks. 3 - 3 now, and then Afobe misses a great chance to put Bournemouth ahead.

aye, what a different game second half after Stanislas injury and Fraser came on

If Liverpool had a decent keeper instead of Karius then they'd have won that 3-2.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mistakes do add to the excitement, and that was a cracking game of football. Liverpool must be annoyed, they controlled the game up to half time.

I think he could've better on the third goal too to be fair, wasn't at full stretch just looked like some kid forced to go in goal and throwing himself around a bit to make it looking like he was trying.

How the fuck did Rojo get away with that?

I think he could've better on the third goal too to be fair, wasn't at full stretch just looked like some kid forced to go in goal and throwing himself around a bit to make it looking like he was trying.

no, not on the third..that was a peach from Cook

no, not on the third..that was a peach from Cook
I don't think he would've saved it either way but look at the replay and he definitely could've tried a lot harder. His arms aren't even out past his head when he hits the floor, he's given up.

Back