• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Didn't look like very good goalkeeping from Bravo on that second goal

Game over, great route one counter attack and a nice finish from Hazard

Picked off, City just didn't take their chances to finish the game.

Conte is doing a brilliant job

Shocking challenge from Aguero. Deserved a red then absolute mayhem ensues!

Awful challenge, fancied a bit of pre-Christmas time off.

Rather silly from Fernandinho as well. A total lack of discipline. And I don't think we have heard the last of the nonsense that ensued between the two sets of club officials.

That is an absolute disgrace. Alli should get retrospective action for trying to get a fellow pro in the shit.

Did Leeds just do a minutes applause because of their inability to keep silent for a minute?

West Ham United are in disarray.Maybe the move from Upton Park has affected them, but yet again they have been very poor.

They're definitely in a relegation fight too, they've looked awful every time I've watched them this season.

They're definitely in a relegation fight too, they've looked awful every time I've watched them this season.

Maybe West Ham and Leicester are fortunate that in Hull and Swansea there are two clubs who look doomed to relegation.

I suppose Sunderland looked totally bereft of hope about a month ago and now they're only a point shy of climbing out of the bottom three, so it can turn round quite quickly. Every time I see West Ham though they look in absolute chaos, the midfield is just a load of predominantly attacking players lumped together, the defence is all over the place and given Carroll obviously isn't going to stay fit, none of their strikers look anything like good enough (how did Zaza ever play for Italy?!).

It'd be delicious if they did go down, nothing really against the club or fans as a whole but I loathe their ownership and CEO.

Back