• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Don't be hating on my boy Ian!

He is right though. That Seska shit is doing my tits in. Until a certain team in Paris are always referred to by darke as PayezJaay, then this attempting to remove the Anglicisation of the pronounciation of Russian (and indeed Bulgarian as he does it for Sofia as well) is just wrong.

Further, pronouncing it Seska is trying to turn it into a word, which he can't do with PSG as it becomes PssUggg, which OM fans use as an insult.

Why is the correct pronunciation of the club's name doing your tits in?

Because it isn't correct. If you want Seska, then Moscow to follow it rather than Moskva is wrong.

It's how the clubs fans and officials refer to themselves.

It isn't though. They do it with Moskva.

Anglicise the whole name or none of it. A halfway house is utterly wrong.

Calling them just Seska is perfectly fine though.

Watching Spurs U23s vs CSKA U23s on BT Sport. Not sure if it's Moscow or Sofia though... ;-)

CSKA have missed a pen but Spurs look the better team. Playing some lovely football.

Spurs in being shit in Europe shocker...

Ian Darke must have read this forum last night. No Seska at all this match.

Leicester are an absolute state. Awful.

OK, so Spurs not being shit in Europe actual shocker in the end...

I've no idea why I dislike Leicester (probably related to some dim and distant 90s game with wolves), but I'm really enjoying their troubles this season.

I wish Wolves could have troubles like winning their champions league group...

But seriously, there are clearly things going wrong behind the scenes. I have heard reports of player unrest, and also that Ranieri is on borrowed time. While last season they totally over achieved the owners expectations, this year they are under performing despite spending a lot of money in the summer. The current situation will not be tolerated.

Back