• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

At least 3 goals from every home side in the Prem today is just bonkers.

Guardiola over complicating things again. He is a great coach but for some reason he tries to invent formations and a way of playing that will never work. There is no need to make football so difficult when you have quality players and you are that good a coach.

Ridiculous finish from Vardy for his hatrick, keeper's on his arse but that angle is insane!

Pep's joint worst defeat in his managerial career so far.

Leicester proving they can only concentrate on one competition at a time.

United starting to look a lot better now with more players getting up and around Ibrahimovic, he doesn't always look the most motivated but he's fantastic at holding it up if they get it into his body and some of the little touches to get people involved are magic. They're still not making the most of that interplay in terms of creating and scoring but it's much more promising than it has been for a while.

United starting to look a lot better now with more players getting up and around Ibrahimovic, he doesn't always look the most motivated but he's fantastic at holding it up if they get it into his body and some of the little touches to get people involved are magic. They're still not making the most of that interplay in terms of creating and scoring but it's much more promising than it has been for a while.

I agree they are looking better, Mkhitaryans movement and creativity from the right seems to help, I wonder whether Mata would work better than Martial on the left to do a similar job. I also think Carrick breaks up play and ticks things over really well.

In fairness to Mourinho I have no idea how they didn't win the games against Burnley, Arsenal and Stoke so he can count himself a bit unlucky imo

Meanwhile West Ham defending like us and Lallana scores after 5 minutes

I agree they are looking better, Mkhitaryans movement and creativity from the right seems to help, I wonder whether Mata would work better than Martial on the left to do a similar job. I also think Carrick breaks up play and ticks things over really well.

In fairness to Mourinho I have no idea how they didn't win the games against Burnley, Arsenal and Stoke so he can count himself a bit unlucky imo

Think the Carrick Herrera partnership makes a big difference, both do about enough defensively and are happy to just keep things ticking over for the most part, means Pogba can move further forward and have more freedom to do what he wants without having to worry as much about what happens if he loses it.

I think that position wide left is their big one to decide on, Martial blows hot and cold but you know he'll always be willing to try and run beyond the forward which helps create some space. Mata, Lingard and Rashford all offer you something a bit different in there as an alternative but I don't think any of the four have done enough consistantly to hold the position down for any period of time.

Think Klavan has looked pretty tidy since coming on at half time, not had a great deal of defending to do but looks comfortable on the ball.

Stunning strike! Love the commentator 'GOALLLLLLLL GOAL GOAL GOAL GOALLLLLLLLL'

Beautiful flick through to Ledley for his goal against Utd just. Couldn't see who it was though.

Back