• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

It was a shit group and they got lucky. Its a crappy club, with crappy supporters, twatish players and nasty owners, Ranieri is the only decent thing about them - hope they give him the boot and get relegated.

That is definitely the worst Champions League group in the last 20 years. Porto at their lowest ebb this century and Brugge/Copenhagen aren't much better than Swansea/Sunderland.

When will managers learn that setting up for a 0-0 is a horrendous idea?

Shocking from Puel.

They've been wank tonight.

Bertrand's crossing has been dreadful, Redmond just takes about 10 times as long on the ball as he needs to everytime he has it, Hojberg is such a nothing player.

Pathetic performance all round.

Genuinely not sure if Redmond has completed a pass tonight. 1/10 would be generous.

The number of crosses that have come in from the right wing and floated all the way across the box is astonishing.

The Partick Thistle mascot is ridiculous. I think I preferred it when it was a purple Toucan.

Is that the one that looks like Lisa Simpson after a year of using Crystal Meth?

kingsley-mascot-partick-thistle-sns_3317986.jpg

"Designed by Turner Prize nominee" is as far as I got to the answer before I gave up...

Watching the BT Sport version of Soccer Saturday. Two things that mean I won't bother watching it again:

1. Dean Saunders is on it (so he's been on Sky, BBC and BT. What the fuck is he doing to get these gigs??)

2. Unless you support a Premier League side, it's a total waste of time. Embarrassing lack of mentions for any other league yet every PL game gets a mention if a defender coughs.

Saunders has a regular slot on TalkSport as well, must have a good agent.

cannot believe they let Saunders in a TV studio and even more strange, give some "expert" views...total dissaster

Monaco are outstanding.

2-0 up after 4 minutes, their 51st league goal after 17 games!

What the fuck is today? Got the Wolves result and then every game in the Premier League, included Leicester-City going on right now, with that many goals?! CRAZY day!

The touch from Mahrez to put Vardy through for the third goal was sensational.

Back