• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Coventry fans protesting on the pitch with a few minutes to go.
The constant whistles have done my head in tonight though.

edit...Gone against them, teams come back out and Sheff Utd score to win the match.

I'm not suggesting Fosun are like Sisu, but they should be a warning to us about what happens when the owners who buy a club as an investment lose interest.

really would like palace to get something out of this match against chelsea, just for the excitement of the PL

Palace are in limbo, always like this with Pardew, starts very good and then loses it COMPLETELY..he did the same at newcastle

Apparently Kevin McDonald ended up playing in the Fulham back four today, which most probably improved them.

Radio WM bemoaning the challenge on Dawson by Ibrahimovic should have been red but these are the same people who though his flying elbow on Speroni 3 years ago was fine which broke his nose, hypocrisy.

Kashima Antlers gave them quite a game.

Hmm. Quite a game. Not words that should be associated with QPR v Villa

Absolute bag of nails.

Danny Baker on Twitter, "Arsenal are like a one hit wonder. Their second 45 is fucking rubbish...":icon_lol:

That 5th Napoli goal against Torino...wow.
Joe Hart root root rooted to the spot.

I'd say it was tight enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, which attackers are supposed to be due

I think what sticks in Arsenal's craw is that one went against them yet Monreal was given off when it was just as marginal and there's no way Bravo was saving Iwobi's shot (given he doesn't save any shots).

Not the officials' fault that Arsenal lost though, it was their crazy attitude of totally sitting off after HT and Özil disappearing in a big game again.

Back