• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I don't know what Klopp said to his players at half time, but this is a different Liverpool now. Totally in charge.

Peterborough 2-0 up vs Notts Co in the Fa-cup after just 7 mins..great second goal

Notts Co gets a pen after a clumsy challenge by the keeper, only for Stead to miss it with a pretty bad effort

I'm guessing T-Mobile pay those Bayern Munich fans to wear white hats and tops to spell out their logo in the stand?

not that good game newport-plymouth in the FA-cup so far..newport should have scored though

Excellent work by Mark Clattenberg. More referees need to punish players for all this shirt pulling in the penalty area.

They were earlier in the season, but earlier this month referees were sent a reminder to punish players for shirt pulling.

That may have been a little harsh on Onuoha, but once the referee gave the free kick the red card was inevitable.

He should get that rescinded before our game Frank.

Agreed. I am sure that QPR will appeal, and will have a decent chance of getting the red card rescinded.

Although Brighton are cruising now, in the first half I thought QPR looked quite useful.

Football Myth #88

That run will end at Molineux. All teams on shocking runs of form sort it out when they play us.

Back