• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Oh dear David Marshall. Punches an inswinging corner into his own net to level it up.

Yeah, worse than Ikeme...... Just

Just completely mis-timed it, punched too early and the ball bounced in off the back of his hand.

Hull back in front with a decent free kick. The goalkeeper did get a hand to it though.

Enner Valencia is a misfit in english football.. Need to go either to italy or south america

Everton are awful and when you look through the squad you can see why, so many players who were good but are on the way out (Jagielka, Barry, Baines) or just a few that aren't good enough (Valencia, Joel) and then they have players who turn up once every 3 weeks like Barkley, Mirallas and Lukaku. Koeman got a lot of work to do with them imo and i would say he's doing an excellent job to have them in 7th.

Reading v Fulham abandoned at half time. The fog must be very bad.

Odd move.

C09AjJ6XUAExwNe.jpg

Trust them to go and score. 2-2, undeserved though.

Everton are awful and when you look through the squad you can see why, so many players who were good but are on the way out (Jagielka, Barry, Baines) or just a few that aren't good enough (Valencia, Joel) and then they have players who turn up once every 3 weeks like Barkley, Mirallas and Lukaku. Koeman got a lot of work to do with them imo and i would say he's doing an excellent job to have them in 7th.

I'd say awful is a stretch but keeping them top 10 is a decent achievement, lots of work to do for Koeman to turn the squad over and get them playing how he wants.

Should be 3-2 Everton, no idea how Calvert-Lewin misses.

I'd say awful is a stretch but keeping them top 10 is a decent achievement, lots of work to do for Koeman to turn the squad over and get them playing how he wants.

Yeah slightly exaggerating but they have been awful tonight.

Yeah slightly exaggerating but they have been awful tonight.
I thought you were spot on TBF.. Great job by Koeman to keep them in top 10 without true financial backing and some key players old/tired/not interested and part of an old dynasty

Everton are workmanlike and with the squad they've got will always be mid_table. Won't go down, won't win anything.
How snodgrass got mom. I don't know. Two great free kicks, but his defending for evertons second goal was scandalous, that attitude and body language will rub off and get hull relegated. Mb***** whatever his name is up front is garbage as well, couldn't care less attitude.

I thought you were spot on TBF.. Great job by Koeman to keep them in top 10 without true financial backing and some key players old/tired/not interested and part of an old dynasty

Didn't they spend quite a lot of money on Bolasie and Williams, two solid Premier League players but neither anything special

Kenny Miller puts Rangers ahead in the Old Firm Derby.

This game is a shallow ghost of what it used to be. Remember seeing players like McStay, Collins, Burley, Lambert, Larsson and a host of other genuine quality players going against the likes of Gazza, McCoist, Van Brockhost. Now sat him watching Martin Waghorn and a whole host of guys that wouldn't even be better than squad players for the lower half of the championship.

Fred is gonna be sick when he sees nortveld's yellow card in the Leicester game. Be a good reason to moan about the vardy cardy for a few more days :icon_lol:

Back