• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

You won't get me arguing that Spanish teams are less adept than English teams in Europe, that would be crazy. But your average PL game (and indeed Bundesliga game) is more entertaining than your average La Liga game, even if the technical level may be a notch lower.

Plus Simeone sends out teams like Jose has today all the fucking time.
Simeone has switched it up slightly this season bringing Koke inside and playing with two wingers plus the two forwards. They've been electric at times going forward from what I've seen.

Yeah, but he plays PSG away in the CL, I bet you he plays like this.

This has been shit.

La Liga is shit and usually even more dull and full of playacting nonsense that makes it unwatchable.

Couple of top drawer saves from him tonight. Saves this from being a total drudge fest. TBH I don't think Liverpool deserve the three points either.

To recap. It is still shit.

This has been shit.

La Liga is shit and usually even more dull and full of playacting nonsense that makes it unwatchable.
Quite happy to take a bit of playacting to watch Iniesta and friends instead of shite like Fellaini, Young, Can, Moreno etc stink the place out for supposedly some of the best clubs in the country.

I just find playacting makes me want to smash the living fuck out of my telly so I find it pretty much an instant turn off.

Quite happy to take a bit of playacting to watch Iniesta and friends instead of shite like Fellaini, Young, Can, Moreno etc stink the place out for supposedly some of the best clubs in the country.
Watching Iniesta and friends win by 5+ goals multiple times a season isn't that entertaining.

I just find playacting makes me want to smash the living $#@! out of my telly so I find it pretty much an instant turn off.

There was plenty of playacting in this match tbf.

Couldn't see it very well due to a shit Virgin connection but yes there was a fair bit. It was a crap crap crap game on many levels.

Personally I just block the acting out now. I can't think of the last match I watched from any league or level that didn't have some amount of diving, rolling, and/or squealing.

Well the Pool v Utd match was 2 hrs I'm not getting back - there are a lot of things I could have done that would have more entertaining

If anyone is interested Barcelona v City is free to view tonight....

City have had a lot of the hall and looked fairly confident but without Aguero up top they don't look very threatening and most of the play is in their own half. Can see him coming on at half time.

At times when Barcelona are trying to play out through the keeper Man City are pressing high with 7 or 8 players.

City should be level, Gundogan and Stones both missing great chances.

Thought City have played very well, they look a real threat and they really should be level.

Back