• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

They've looked good, just more to come. They need more possession in Barca's half of the pitch. Get Aguero on and they might find themselves higher up the pitch. De Bruyne is wasted playing as a false nine.

They've looked good, just more to come. They need more possession in Barca's half of the pitch. Get Aguero on and they might find themselves higher up the pitch. De Bruyne is wasted playing as a false nine.

Largely agree with this and LK. With the injuries Barca have had I think Aguero is a must as I think Barca will struggle with Sterling, KdB and Aguero in full flow.

Got to be getting at this back four, Mathieu is shite.

That has killed them. He had played well until that moment of madness.

I don't know who he's even trying to pass that to. There's a time and a place for just whacking it clear.

Nice one Clichy, just show Messi inside onto his left foot.

City could, and should, have had at least a couple of goals themselves in this game. Scoreline doesn't flatter them at all but probably a good learning curve for them. I've seen a lot of rumours about them signing full backs next summer but they could do with them in January really.

All four they currently own are out of contract in the summer, none of them are good enough. Amazed they neglected it really in the summer.

Substitute André Gomes one of a few Jorge Mendes players to sign for Barcelona, rarely happens.

Wow. That was some horrendous defending from Celtic...

Back