• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Glad I turned on SS1...had no idea this game was on tonight. Really wish Sky had mentioned it a few times over the last week....

Liverpool have started very slowly, they are giving the initiative to their good friends from Manchester.

Utd playing some half decent stuff, Liverpool looking like they're missing Lallana. Sturridge has no bottle at all.

Coutinho boils my piss. Has nowhere near enough impact on games in general considering how obviously talented he is.

For a game near the top of the so called 'best league' this is poor

Maybe too 'important not to lose' for either side to be a free flowing quality game

Might go and watch something else

After sky sports many hours of build up, so far the game has not lived up to expectations.

Karius is nowhere near the level Liverpool need, he was always average at best for Mainz. He cost under £5m for a reason.

United need to get Rashford central. He'd clean up against Lovren. Sturridge absolutely shit again

United have come to stifle which is fair enough you'd say. Liverpool have been cack, Mane, Firmino, Coutinho and Sturridge have done nothing. Milner has been their best player.

Genuinely astounds me that people believe this league is the best about. La Liga is so much better it is laughable.

I don't think La Liga is that great tbh. El Clasico is invariably a joke, tons of walkovers, I watched Gijon vs Valencia last night and it was rancid, worse than this.

I think that's a disgusting approach to the game from united. They look like Burnley yesterday

Burnley who can actually defend maybe. Not sure what you're expecting from an away team in this kind of match.

I don't think La Liga is that great tbh. El Clasico is invariably a joke, tons of walkovers, I watched Gijon vs Valencia last night and it was rancid, worse than this.
It can be farcical, but the general standard of football on display is breathtaking at times.

No league is going to deliver 10 top matches every week, but the overall standard, at least technically wise, of La Liga pisses all over the Premier League for me. They absolutely hose up in continental competition too.

I was always gonna be Can and Hendo, so you don't need fellaini *and* herrera for me. And Young is on as a second full back. It's horrible!

You won't get me arguing that Spanish teams are less adept than English teams in Europe, that would be crazy. But your average PL game (and indeed Bundesliga game) is more entertaining than your average La Liga game, even if the technical level may be a notch lower.

Plus Simeone sends out teams like Jose has today all the fucking time.

50 mins in & nothing of note so far

Maybe this is a game where tension & the rivalry takes over from any football skills as have seen none of that so far

Ibrahimovic - decent headed chance from a good cross - but puts in a crap header nowhere near the goal

Back