• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Burnley need to make a change or two if they want somthing out of this - carrying no real threat at the moment

Dear me. Burnley just are not good enough at this level. They look absolutely doomed to me.

2 down now - Redmond took up a good position off that corner & a decent shot

The young lad at left back is having a good game to be fair.

Penalty was soft & given the exaggerated fall wouldn't have been surprised to see a Burnley FK & a yellow card

Dear me. Burnley just are not good enough at this level. They look absolutely doomed to me.
Worthless playing Vokes up top on his own at this level. He needs a partner. Play this way and the ball will just come back at you endlessly and you can never stretch the defence.

Obviously they can only compete financially to a point and Dyche has been brilliant for the club overall but he doesn't seem to be learning from last time, similar shortcomings. He looks a fairly limited manager compared to Eddie Howe as it stands.

Stupidity from Tadic, 3-0 up and cruising so lets give them an opportunity to get back into it.

Good second half performance. Watching live was very impressed with Saints system and style. They will only get stronger. Burnley on the other hand reminded me of us in mick's last season. No plan past hoping for a 0-0 draw.

Redmond has stepped his game up - will not be surprised if he is in the next England squad.

Redmond was very lively today, he does a good job for Saints as Austin isn't the most mobile and whilst Tadic has plenty of guile he isn't the quickest so it's useful to get that running and movement elsewhere. Gives quite a nice balance across that front 3 for them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Romeu has really stepped up too. Been outstanding every time I've seen him this season.

Agree about Redmond, thought he was Sterling lite sometime ago, has really stepped up, but could improve his finishing even more

Romeu has really stepped up too. Been outstanding every time I've seen him this season.
He was solid today too, generally thought he'd always looked like a lump of a centre half lost in centre midfield before but was a lot more dynamic and better with the ball today.

Bonkers how they've managed to keep turning their team over with little detriment to results when so many of their big players get taken away.

Hoijberg didn't even get a game who I really rate!

On the flip side, I've been pretty disappointed with Clasie since he moved to Southampton, like the little I saw of him for Netherlands in the last World Cup but he doesn't really seem to have done anything since he moved over here, barely even noticed he was playing yesterday as Davis and Romeu both looked far more influential in midfield.

Jose, every time you pick Fellaini you make me start to agree that you've lost your aura a little more.

Ashley Young too, wtf?

Back