• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

That's more of a pen than the one City didn't get. Officials not covering themselves in glory at the minute.

Poor from Cech. Should be claiming that, it was a rubbish touch from Aguero.

Not sure why Monreal is one on one with aguero and not even goal side either

Absolute shite from Cech. Wonderful finish though.

That's a poor goal to concede, terrible from Ramsey but then they are so out of shape at the back and Cech basically said just dink it over me.

Aguero finally puts City ahead.

Did his best to ballbag it a couple of times, jumping for the first touch that he didn't even need to make nearly caused him to fall over and then a very heavy touch before the finish too, think Cech should've committed more considering that heavy touch, seemed too deep and too slow to react so just put himself in no-mans land.

I think Cech was surprised his touch was so bad! Typical Arsenal though, Ramsey losing possession that deep into City's ha;f shouldn't be a disaster but it was. They don't plan for the counter attack and they've been punished for it.

Is the Ox starting to reach his potential, been quality when i've seen him recently.

Wish Ox played like that more often. Lovely cross.

Cech redeems himself somewhat there. Not quite as good as Donnarumma earlier but not far off! Hell of a save.

Good save in the end but he's really slow getting across and down to that, he's not even close to the keeper he was.

Is the Ox starting to reach his potential, been quality when i've seen him recently.
Don't think he'll ever make a wingback but he's been a rare bright spot for Arsenal since Christmas.

Briefly clicked over to the Liverpool game, great hit by Coutinho but Hennessey is way too far over, bad positioning, gives himself no chance.

Wow, stunned that Arsenal ahead but City have looked quite leggy in extra time

Arsenal deserve it imo, been the better team after the first 45 mins.

Back