• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Yeah I think overall they've edged it. City needed to take advantage in that first half.

In many ways they've been quite similar to United this year. A 'nearly' team. Both will be forces next season.

Chelsea will be delighted Arsenal won I reckon.

#pray4Arsenalfans who have had to contend with a top six finish, last 16 of the Champions League and a cup final this season. Tough old life.

Liverpool aren't going to make the top 4, which given them not being in Europe is really poor from Klopp

They've slipped up too many times against lesser opposition but I don't think they can complain much with where he has them so far, big question marks over quite a few in their first team and squad depth is pathetic for a club of their size.

Mignolet/Karius would make a good keeper if you combined them into one, Clyne is the only senior right back, career workhorse midfielder preferred to the only senior left back, they haven't really got a proper centre forward in my eyes as Sturridge isn't available often enough to count and Mane is the only player who really fits the bill for the wider positions. Think there's quite a few players who they pick regularly that are sort of shoe horned into the side because they haven't really got the options available to do it properly.

Nasty from Marcelo, I think he knows exactly what he's doing there.

1-0 Casemiro, Ter Stegen doing a bit of a Lonergan impression. Was offside though

Great goal, Bale is having a western so far.

Such a privilege to watch Messi. Unreal.

Barcelona the better team so far in the second half. They should probably be ahead.

Excellent match this. Light on the theatrics for a change and end to end.

Back