• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I have had Forster up with some of the best in england but he truly has sunk in my view

Conte is starting to annoy me a bit with his constant running and screaming...

Like a statue on the 4th too, beautiful interplay to create it though.

ha, why they just showed chelseas goals in the summary..maybe i just wanna spurs to win the league instead of chelsea

Ever since PTG I'm basically a secondary Spurs fan. I watch a lot of their games. Can still catch Chelski!! :D

Arsenal score late on to keep their faint hopes of a top four finish alive.

Bet they still scrape in, always manage to get in there before the end of the season and utd/Liverpool will slip up more I think.

Sweet as you like that strike from Eriksen to put Spurs 1-0 up

Tottenham have not been at their best this evening, but it looks like they may get a vital win. Given their remaining games I cannot see Spurs overhauling Chelsea.

Spurs last 5:

(H) Arsenal
(A) West Ham
(H) Man Utd
(A) Leicester
(A) Hull

Chelski last 5:

(A) Everton
(H) Boro
(A) WBA
(H) Watford
(H) Sunderland

It's Chelsea's title to lose with those 5 games.

I fully expect Arsenal to scrape 4th. If they don't it's been nice knowing you as I think the world might end.

Also, how annoying is it that Baggies are just chilling in 8th spot? Tight ass gits playing boring football. Boo!

Also, how annoying is it that Baggies are just chilling in 8th spot? Tight ass gits playing boring football. Boo!

I've really not given them a second thought - fair play to them for a good season.

In the Manchester derby they have a referee who is trying to give the players every chance, yet every time a Manchester United player is touched they roll around in apparent agony. Very poor indeed.

He's amazingly shit. I didn't rate him at all at Barca but he's managed to be miles worse than I could ever have imagined.

Poor match so far.

Sitter there for Herrera, Sane just didn't even try to track his man on that one.

Goes back across goal and scores 9/10. Near post 1/10. Bonkers

He's amazingly shit. I didn't rate him at all at Barca but he's managed to be miles worse than I could ever have imagined.

Poor match so far.

Indeed, I expected much better, but maybe the fact that is a big derby match is affecting the players. No one wants to make the mistake that will cost their team the game.

Goes back across goal and scores 9/10. Near post 1/10. Bonkers
G-Nev called it, let the ball bounce off his head more than anything else. Got to score (well if it's on target, it's going in)

Shit from Aguero there, had de Bruyne make a good run to his left but ignored it, then Sane ran across the other way but ignored that, ended up getting boxed in and going nowhere.

Back