• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Blackburn winning at home to Derby only 2 points above the drop now, Derby doing the usual fall apart thing at this stage of the season.

4 weeks ago tonight we beat Barnsley to go 10 points clear of relegation. It's a downward spiral we've seen before... Wigan V Blackburn and Burton V Bristol C at the weekend, so not inconceivable we'll be in the bottom 3 come Saturday night.

4 weeks ago tonight we beat Barnsley to go 10 points clear of relegation. It's a downward spiral we've seen before... Wigan V Blackburn and Burton V Bristol C at the weekend, so not inconceivable we'll be in the bottom 3 come Saturday night.

How on earth have we ended up in this mess?

I'd expect Blackburn and Brizzle to win those and I'd expect us to lose so I expect us to be bottom 3 on Saturday night. Panic starting to set in now somewhat.

Not that you should be aspiring to such a paltry total but I still think 46-47 will be enough to stay up. Get the wins on the board and put this season to bed. Of course the only way we're going to do that is if we abandon the shocking football we've seen lately and ideally there are numerous players who should be chucked for the foreseeable.

Hmm just love the thought of those derbies against Walsall again and all the bullshit rhetoric that goes with it.

Another top effort from Bravo.

More excellent 'keeping from Bravo.

Ref gives a Penalty for probably the weakest case they've had compared to the other two.

Then again seeing it from the other angle it's a fair shout, fair to say 3-1 flatters Huddersfield.

Horrible incident for Fernando Torres tonight. Hope he's OK.

He is "conscious and stable", scans show "no traumatic alterations or injuries".

Back