• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

United should be behind in the final, Gabbiadini wrongly having a goal ruled out for offside.

Think a bloke as big as Forster should be at least getting a hand to that considering the distance, never seems to save anything that's a bit challenging.

Footwork wasn't great for sure. Still a top strike.

It was a good freekick but I don't think it's unstoppable, I'd have fancied Courtois or De Gea to at least get down to it.

Gabbiadini gets one this time.

He looks pretty good this lad, wandered out to the right not long ago and put together a decent little move with Ward-Prowse and showed some good movement there to deceive Bailly, stood offside as the ball went out wide and then sprinted back towards the near post as Bailly drifted back in to pick him up for the cross. Crafty.

Saints have done pretty well with signing Italian strikers since the short lived career of Osvaldo.

I have just switched on the television to watch The League Cup Final and it's not on, at all. Is this really possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd best call Penn and Teller because this must be a magic TV I'm watching it on.

I cannot find it on any channel. I had assumed ITV would show it. Please let me know what channel it is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair they could be pretty useful because it seems someone at Southampton has managed to transfer van Dijk into Yoshida's body.

Sky Sports 1.

It hasn't been on terrestrial TV for at least 15 years, maybe 20.

Sky Sports 1.

It hasn't been on terrestrial TV for at least 15 years, maybe 20.

Well, I never!
How stupid.
I cannot believe that a major final in England is not on BBC or ITV.
Modern life is, indeed, rubbish.

Ah well, there's always the wireless. Good old BBC Radio 5.

Come on, The Saints!

Back