• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

The young lad Stephens looks pretty steady at the back for Saints again today, only saw him once before I think but he looks like he could have a decent future, comfortable with the ball too.

He's lost Zlatan there though and that's the game.

He's lost Zlatan there though and that's the game.

Was never his man there, Zlatan started off in Saints' left hand channel and drifted into the box, Stephens looked like he was already busy with Pogba.

Just never sorted themselves out despite getting plenty of people back, again don't think Forster covers himself in glory.

Ahh fucking tossers,best team losing today.
If we can have goal line technology then it would have took seconds for that
offside goal to be given by a video judge thing..quite pathetic in this day and age really.

He's nearest, he's looking right at him and doesn't get close.

He's nearest, he's looking right at him and doesn't get close.

Rather simplistic way of looking at it, Zlatan ducks in behind someone as the ball goes out to Herrera, think it's either Bertrand or Yoshida, and they just ignore him as they try to step out. No way Stephens is making up the ground to cut that out when he's pre-occupied elsewhere and the ball comes in from Zlatan's side.

Rather simplistic way of looking at it, Zlatan ducks in behind someone as the ball goes out to Herrera, think it's either Bertrand or Yoshida, and they just ignore him as they try to step out. No way Stephens is making up the ground to cut that out when he's pre-occupied elsewhere and the ball comes in from Zlatan's side.

Bertrand and yoshida are ball watching and marking fresh air whilst Zlatan just stands in between them. It's not like he makes a run.

Yoshida has to get in their or Bertrand needs to either be told or have a look himself. It's on yoshida for me

Bertrand and yoshida are ball watching and marking fresh air whilst Zlatan just stands in between them. It's not like he makes a run.

Yoshida has to get in their or Bertrand needs to either be told or have a look himself. It's on yoshida for me

I couldn't tell which is was but Ibrahimovic just strolls in right next to them from the edge of the box and then as the ball goes out to Herrera he just swaps places with them, they literally walked past him to mark no-one and left him completely free in the centre of the goal.

Really poor way for them to lose the game considering how well they played for the most part.

As predicted, Leicester giving the performance they couldn't give Uncle Claudio, 1-0 up against Liverpool and Vardy the scorer

Surprised to see Peter Schmeichel so reserved with some woman banging a clapper right next to his ear.

2-0

Claudio is such a gent he is probably cheering this

Liverpool looking woeful, barely managed a pass yet, Christ knows why they've gone with Lucas at centre half when Klavan is available.

Wijnaldum is horseshit. Appalling player away from his home comforts.

Liverpool looking woeful, barely managed a pass yet, Christ knows why they've gone with Lucas at centre half when Klavan is available.

Klavan is fucking horrible, I don't think there's much to choose between the two.

Wouldn't say this reflects especially well on Leicester's players, where was this effort and intensity against Swansea?

Klavan is fucking horrible, I don't think there's much to choose between the two.

Wouldn't say this reflects especially well on Leicester's players, where was this effort and intensity against Swansea?
Klavan had a decent run of games earlier on in the season, not good enough for where Liverpool want to be but I can't see a single area where Lucas is better than him. Just as slow, no better on the ball and obviously a lot weaker in the air, where's the upside?

Klavan had a decent run of games earlier on in the season, not good enough for where Liverpool want to be but I can't see a single area where Lucas is better than him. Just as slow, no better on the ball and obviously a lot weaker in the air, where's the upside?

Bit of a Zubar/Doherty choice for me, you can pick out slight differences here and there but the end result either way is you have a shocker playing there.

Joe Gomez should be playing ahead of either.

Diame has equalised for Newcastle with possibly the luckiest goal of the season.

Perez puts Newcastle in front, deservedly so. They are much the better side.

Back