• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Impressive work from Sarabia to get bend on his header.

One way traffic so far.

Juventus 1 up against 10 man Porto. I'm a bug fan of the Old Lady, but that is a truly horrendous kit.

That is a shocking, shocking challenge.

I still have a hard time saying whether challenges of that nature are outright malicious, but it is unbelievably dangerous and the red is fully deserved.

Never liked him.
Me neither, seems like a spoilt brat who always wants everything his way.

Proper Sunday morning cunt attitude for that one, didn't get a decision, shit touch, lash out like a wanker.

That's one of the worst tackles I've seen. Absolute sickener.

Bad tackle and he'd clearly lost his head, whilst not excusing him, he's been kicked from pillar to post and had no protection from a terrible, terrible official team. Gent should've had 2 players sent off, particularly that tackle on Kane that was so late it warranted a red on its own.

Nice offside trap Dier, not convinced by him when he's playing at the back at all.

Spurs lose their heads again. So much talent but don't handle pressure great. Need to start learning from these experiences!

Extremely poor effort in Europe this season. Doesn't augur well for playing at Wembley in the league either.

Agree with Mark, Dier just looks a bang average centre half. Defensive mid or nothing.

tomatohead did get the three pts in the end..

Its not a headbutt but he'll have a fair few games off for that still..

Pinball football! West ham break, shot hits both posts then tapped in...

Back