• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if Stourbridge win and get drawn against Wolves in the third round, even my eternal optimism could be tested...!!

Apparently David Nugent has scored every time he has played at Portman Road, which begs the question why haven't Ipswich Town signed him...

The one Championship game available on a river at three o clock today...Burnley v Preston.

Shaqiri looking top class against City and Arnautovic finishing with quality.

They've both been excellent. Kolarov wants shooting for his efforts on the first mind and there's always ample space in behind when Demichelis plays.

City's defending and i use that term loosely is shocking, Demichelis should not be playing at this level anymore.

Bony's lack of movement absolutely kills City whenever Aguero is out. Obviously has his merits but he is miles away from what they need, he moves like a tank.

Bony's lack of movement absolutely kills City whenever Aguero is out. Obviously has his merits but he is miles away from what they need, he moves like a tank.

They don't change how they go about things when he's in the team though you have to play to suit him if he's in the team or you may as well play with 10.. That's surely all down to Pellegrini and his questionable tactics.

Oh yeah, it's on the manager, 100%.

What is Demichelis doing again? Also what is Hoddle going on about, Arnautovic slipped or he scores. Nothing to do with Hart.

I just don't get why they play that line when he's in the team.

Michael 'Ermmmmmm... ta' Owen is quickly becoming as insufferable as that prize cunt Hoddle on commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back