• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightons unbeaten record under threat. Two down at half time against Charlton.

If it stays as it is, Leicester will be 3 points clear at the top of the Premier League

Bayern 3-0 down at Gladbach. Scenes.

It's not often I cheer a Bournemouth goal!

Yeah, he was the wrong side of Baba. Bournemouth deserved to win though, Courtois was the busier keeper.

The state of that Barcelona away kit, who the fuck thinks up a plain front with striped back?!

Just when Villa thought a point a saints was a good result.

Amazing if you search Cahill onside on twitter how many football fans don't know the offside rule.

Very true, it often makes me smile when I hear fans shouting abuse at match officials, when their own knowledge of the laws of the game are obviously very limited.

Regarding the Chelsea game. What a shame to hear Mourinho being so bitter about Bournemouth. What did he expect them to do, play three up front and take the game to Chelsea.

Valencia putting in a solid performance against Barca so far. Generally putting a lot of men behind the ball which is limiting the opportunities for Neymar, Messi and Suarez to get on the ball but they've picked their moments to press and force mistakes too. Had a few half decent breaks when they've got on the ball without managing to really create anything.

Got to think they'd be happy to carry the 0-0 through for another 45 mins but suspect there will eventually be a moment of magic from someone in a hideous Barca shirt.

On another day this is 4/5-0 though, Barca not as clinical in front of goal as they usually are.

Barca have had several chances, I think Valencia have been lucky more than anything and I only switched on after 25 minutes.

There's the goal and it's Suarez. Quality forward play.

Does well to hold his man off and then keep his balance for the finish. Fuck knows what the keepers doing though.

That would've been some goal for Neymar there, beat 3-4 players coming inside from the left but flashed his shot just wide.

1-1 and that had sort of been coming with Barca looking increasingly ropey at the back. Great play from Paco and top finish from Mina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back