• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah great goal! Certainly something to build on for Neville(s)

Having only seen the Football League show on Ch5 a couple of times since it's inception I can confirm it's still shite. Just show us the goals and not interview a guardian hack for 10 mins.

Adam Virgo's punditry is pretty abysmal and very Brighton bias.

If I were his manager I'd have to fine Darren Bent a grand every time he's offside. So lazy.

Derby really don't look anything spectacular for £20m+ investment in the squad. Wednesday were ok but not much goal threat.

Williamson not even on the bench for Newcastle

Edit: injured.

Decent run from Forrest Clyne then, never looked like he had any idea what he was going to do at the end of it though.

Absolute sitter missed by Benteke, 4 yards out and stabs it well over the ball following a corner.

Ibe is really annoying to watch.

Everytime he gets on the ball he seems to dither for an age looking for an opportunity to go down the outside but because it's so obvious what he's trying to do the defenders are always waiting for it and he can never get enough space to put in a decent delivery, just hopelessly lashing things in the general direction of the box under pressure every time.

Newcastle snatch the lead.

Wijanaldum storms onto what initially looked a pretty shit cross, he messes up his touch a couple of times before eventually getting enough space to have a crack at it and a big deflection off Skrtel takes it in.

Perfectly executed game plan by Newcastle so far. Going to be big pressure for the next 20 mins.

I think Liverpool have just been shit really, Newcastle haven't done that much more than work hard.

Milner is never a threat from wide areas, Ibe has had loads of the ball but done fuck all, Firmino and Benteke barely even had a kick before they went off.

Just think it's been a really poor game all round.

Oh yeah, it's been tough to watch. Very little quality. Allen has nothing about him at all. Pool missing Can & Coutinho. Exactly what Newcastle will have wanted though.

Should be 1-1, excellent finish from Moreno but flagged offside despite being a yard onside.

Incredible finish from Moreno there on the volley from a big diagonal ball, looped it over the keeper into the far corner.

Wrongly chalked off for offside.

First really decent move of the game gives Newcastle a second in stoppage time.

Sissoko just runs straight through Moreno like he's made of paper then slot a ball through Liverpool's defence and Wijnaldum comes flying in to chip it over Mignolet.

I love that finish. Wijnaldum is class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back