• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - I would go along with that. Personally I prefer the Mackems as a bunch but Toon fans are generally reasonably alright.

You'd imagine if Benteke had stuck that early chance in the back of the net rather than spannering it over the bar then Newcastle would probably crumbled like their brittle confidence and you'd have ended up with a fairly comfortable Liverpool win.

Instead they were able to just keep working at it and ground out an important result.

Aston Villa away at Burton Albion first game of next season.

Aston Villa away at Burton Albion first game of next season.

I hope so. JFH was doing a brilliant job, there and I'm sorry he left, although I suppose it was inevitable. Good luck, Cloughie, it will be great to have The Brewers in the second division with us, next season.

Everton v Crystal Palace started very well, but has gradually gone downhill. This game needs a goal to spark it back into life.

Not sure how this is still 0-0. Second half has been very good.

50 goals in 100 games. Not bad really for Lukaku.

Very rare that I don't want an English club to progress in Europe, but wouldn't be opposed to a 0-0 draw for United knocking them into the Europa League. The terrible football shouldn't be masked by tenuous achievement (and struggling to get through this group is rubbish in itself for a club like United and the money they have spent). Sick of the budgie headed fraud and what he's turning that club into.

I think a lot of Manchester United fans are not very happy with the style of football, but apparently the club want Van Gaal to sign an extension to his contract.

Nick Powell on the bench tonight.

Utd should be 1 down, Schurrle with a very poor finish.

Schürrle should have buried that. Should already be 1-0.

Martial looks a top player whenever i see him play.

Well taken. Not the best effort from King of the iffy keepers Benaglio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back