• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on the Ammies.

i love these kind of Fa Cup games..will be nice to see a lot of effort but with some limited quality i suppose..the heart is in the right place with almost no money involved

Club from Tier 7 progressing in the cup? Yeah, what a load of rubbish, who needs that.

It's the "class of 92" rigmarole. It is the being chosen two rounds in a row.

Don't think there are any other ties that deserve being picked over this one tbf. Arguably Grimsby vs Shrewbury on Monday is even less attractive than this one? There aren't many Tier 7 teams left are there?

The Class of 92 are part of England's best team of the last 25 years and they are all pretty grounded so I'm not sure what the objection is there.

Well if that's your preference, fine. I don't see a "rigmarole" or an intrinsic bias towards Salford though - I would suggest were it any other Tier 7 team (not that there are many/any of those left other than Salford) and they HADN'T been selected for TV coverage you'd be having a go at the BBC. ;)

im gonna prioritate the Salford game over Ipswich - Middlesbrough..just to get that FA Cup feeling going..

I'm glad I'm not playing "drink-along-a-class of '92"...I'd be pissed already!

Salford ruined by a bit of pace and concede a penalty through a clumsy challenge.

Good break by the Hartlepool player & decent penalty (21st B'day present to himself)

Definite pen and well taken. Already Hartlepool have shown a better attitude than Notts County did in the last round. Worrying that the Pools player looked about four yards quicker than the Salford players on the run for the pen.

Salford's defenders really not adept at that long ball down the line, just goes straight out of play every time.

They would have better served fouling him well outside the box which they tried when he went past the first defender - minimum of a yellow, but much less dangerous there

Come on Webber, have a fucking gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back