• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never realised that we're the only team Bolton have beaten this season.

Scary biscuits.

That's a disgraceful challenge Mark Davies. Horrible little chav.

Marked down for the assessor for that surely?

Too many refs bottle decisions at the moment. If it's a red card it's a red card.

Too many refs bottle decisions at the moment. If it's a red card it's a red card.

I can almost guarantee that the assessor will be asking the referee why the Bolton player was not sent off. Quite simply, at any level of football that kind of challenge is a red card offence.

Anyway, I cannot believe how poor Bolton have been, yet they beat Wolves.

Shit...It took 66 minutes for the referee to get his bloody cards out on Saturday. Graham got the shit kicked out of him and there should of been a card within the first 6 minutes. MK committed 23 fouls but it took over an hour for the first card and they still managed to collect 5 yellows. Piss poor by the Ref

Yeah, that was awful. Not keen on our players asking for a yellow at one stage but then again it defied belief.

Yeah, that was awful. Not keen on our players asking for a yellow at one stage but then again it defied belief.

I think they were truly astounded at some of the tackles that went unpunished

Yes it's a shame for them that Bolton's players haven't been paid, but half of them are just masquerading as professional footballers in the first place.

Wheater would finish in the bottom 30% of a mass 100m race for members of this forum. Runs like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.

Also what the actual fuck we were thinking signing Shola Ameobi on trial.

Wheater would finish in the bottom 30% of a mass 100m race for members of this forum. Runs like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz.

He might, and I stress might, just finish ahead of me...!!

Ken loves a big man!

Holt or Ameobi....Discuss

Ken loves a big man!

Holt or Ameobi....Discuss

If I have to choose then Holt, and bear in mind I despise Grant Holt on numerous levels. That is how little I think of Shola Ameobi.

Wonder where Brentford would be in the league if it wasn't for that ridiculous Moneyball appointment of Dijkhuisen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back