• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb ball and a cracking finish. Good stuff.

Villa look a certainty with there squad at the moment.

Good chance that Sunderland will be out of the drop zone in a couple of hours. I fancy Spurs to thump Bournemouth in a bit.

SCRUB THAT - Can't read a table!

Kinda feel for newcastle today. Thought they were the better team before the 'pen'.

Can see Rojo getting sent off in this game, he's diving into everything at the earliest opportunity, I assume in some sort of attempt to stamp his authority on De Bruyne, it's working alright for him so far but you know that sooner or later he'll get one wrong and pick up a booking, being the oaf that he is, the I'd fancy him to be targetted by City at that point.

Bournemouth getting pasted 4-1 at home to Spurs.

Bournemouth are going down. Boruc is atrocious.

Heart bleeds for Bournemouth, it really does.

I haven't seen Toure have a good game for City yet this season, he seems to have now applied his defensive workrate to his entire game so he just dawdles around doing fuck all the entire time. Couple that with a rather immobile Bony in place of Aguero and you've got very little chance of doing anything outside of De Bruyne or Sterling doing something special, unlikely given their performances today, because your central midfield duo do fuck all outside of your own half too.

Way too cautious an approach from City considering how turgid United are under LVG, you'd think they'd have tried to get at United a bit when you consider they've got Valencia and Rojo at fullback and very little to worry about on the counter either apart from Martial, it's been like a game of can't attack, won't attack.

To be fair Man Utd have been pretty dull all season so not surprised by this at all.

Demichelis just bought on for Toure to sit in midfield, going to be thrill a minute stuff now!

Bony is the ultimate flat track bully, absolutely honking in any big game.

He can be alright if you've got runners around him, just using him as a bit of a unit to bounce things off and get themselves into space for the return, he hasn't had anything to do today though, barely had anything played into him and anytime City worked the ball wide they never stuck it in for him to attack.

You'd want more than that for £30m. At least Dzeko used to score important goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back