• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
They definitely overpaid for him and I don't think for a minute he's good enough for a team that wants to be competing at the very top but with the other talent available at City he should be useful enough to fill in from time to time, if they play like today however then they're massively dependant on someone like Aguero who can fashion something for himself out of nothing because there sure as shit isn't going to be anything on a plate for their forwards today.

Much more entertaining game going on at Anfield, much higher tempo with both teams pressing well, no real clear cut chances as yet but they're knocking it around pretty well for the most part.

Mo Salah scores for Roma to further endear himself to Fiorentina fans.

Roma 2-0 up after a Gervinho goal and (I think) going top of Serie A as it stands.

Three games for Klopp and three draws. It could take a bit of time for him to get the team playing his way. Yes they press the ball a lot quicker than they did, but they are suspect at the back. Klopp might have to spend a few bob to get some new players in.

Watching some rip-roaring MLS action, it's borderline non-contact.

Chicago v NYRB

Couldn't figure out whether the players were being careful through fear of strict refereeing or if they're all just massive pussies who daren't do anything that could potentially cause anyone a modicum of pain.

Chicago are fucking dreadful in just about every sense.

New York not as bad, but typically not known for kicking the other team to death.

Absolutely savage tackle on Andre Hahn yesterday. Not pretty. Out for a long time by the sounds of it.

562d34b54a820.png

I think the fine comes as standard in the PL when you get five yellows in a game. Seem to recall us copping it once when some chode of a ref ran riot flashing cards around for no reason. I'm tempted just to say it was Attwell or Halsey without checking.

I think the fine comes as standard in the PL when you get five yellows in a game. Seem to recall us copping it once when some chode of a ref ran riot flashing cards around for no reason. I'm tempted just to say it was Attwell or Halsey without checking.

I know it's a standard fine, but I'm just glad - on this occasion - that they're being pulled up for it. It wasn't like 5 harsh Halsey-esque bookings for sneezing by Heurelho Gomes or something similar. And credit where it's due to the ref for booking gobby shitehawks like Costa and Fabregas for their reaction to Matic's red card.

Enjoyable game so far. Elliott Bennett looking good for Bristol.

Enjoyable game so far. Elliott Bennett looking good for Bristol.

He's getting so much space from Fabio, doesn't even have to work for it just constantly open as long as he stays within 10 yards of the touchline.

Can see Cardiff getting some joy with the long ball, Revell seems to have the beating of their centre halves and Mason seems pretty lively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back