• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played right back so far this season too.

Yeah, he can play anywhere really. Got a bit of everything.

Has anyone else seen the footage of the Bayern fans getting beaten up by Greek police in Athens?

Bit disaappointed with BT's CL coverage, only got it on one channel so unless you want to watch Arsenal then you've got to go through the match choice menu which doesn't appear to offer HD on every game.

Not a great week for English clubs in the champions league. 3 defeats, and only Chelsea won, in a game they were expected to win comfortably, as they did.

Excuse me while I change my pants.

Because wenger thinks he has the best squad in the world?

Bit disaappointed with BT's CL coverage, only got it on one channel so unless you want to watch Arsenal then you've got to go through the match choice menu which doesn't appear to offer HD on every game.

Apart from the games not in HD on match choice it's decent. The Chelsea game was also on BT2 and the show on ESPN showing the goals and incidents in all of the games as they happen is pretty good.

and the show on ESPN showing the goals and incidents in all of the games as they happen is pretty good.

And about time too!
This has been a staple on foreign tv for ages and a joy to watch.

Lalana puts Liverpool a goal up at Bordeaux... Good finish

Big call by Mourinho, no John Terry.

Chelsea team: Begovic; Ivanovic, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Pedro, Oscar, Hazard; Costa.

Chelsea Arsenal started off quite lively...
First Arsenal Chant..."Where were you when you were shit":)
Always like to hear fans sing that to Chelski.

Big call by Mourinho, no John Terry.

Chelsea team: Begovic; Ivanovic, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Pedro, Oscar, Hazard; Costa.

One hell of a Zouma tackle though - right call?

He is a dick but the whole world knows that. Gabriel got sucked into the nonsense, stupid boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back