• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ball in that is by Pogba.

Outstanding finish by Morata. City had gone so flat, it was coming.

Great finish. Quality player.

For whatever reason, Manchester City always seem to struggle in the Champions League, but given the quality of players they have at their disposal, then surely they should not keep on struggling as they do.

For whatever reason, Manchester City always seem to struggle in the Champions League, but given the quality of players they have at their disposal, then surely they should not keep on struggling as they do.

Players not taking responsibility, a coach that isn't great tactically along with the Premier League not being that good so sometimes they look better than they actually are.

Not to keep digging at the guy but Aguero -> Bony is like when we went Dicko -> Clarke last season, the difference in quality is unreal.

Bizarre from Pellegrini to pick Nasri tonight ahead of De Bruyne.

Too reliant on Aguero, rolling the ball around not pinging it - how many Pogba's were on the pitch tonight? Immense player.

Premier League not being that good so sometimes they look better than they actually are.

This...
Personally love it when one of the superb so called Pl teams gets dicked in europe....best league my a$£$

Bloody ell, just catching up with the Champions League on 5live, Luke Shaw, they're talking David Busst and career threatening injury.
Gutted for the kid, been playing really well this season.

Double fracture for Shaw it seems. Ouch.

Can easily end a career, that.

He'll be very lucky to come back as good as he is now, poor bastard.

Florenzi has scored an absolutely ridiculous goal for Roma to equalise against Barca.

Merson just wanked all over the SSN studio about it.

I know, pass the mindbleach...

Looks a good player the few times I've seen him, Florenzi, certainly the best thing in the Roma team in those few games.

Looks a good player the few times I've seen him, Florenzi, certainly the best thing in the Roma team in those few games.

I really rate him, the perfect box-to-box midfield player IMO. Proper Romanisti as well, wouldn't be surprised if that's the only club he ever plays for.

I really rate him, the perfect box-to-box midfield player IMO. Proper Romanisti as well, wouldn't be surprised if that's the only club he ever plays for.

He got punted out to right back in one game I saw late last season, they were chasing a game and threw someone else on up top so he was shifted to accommodate, still looked comfortable then, though granted he had very little defensive work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back