• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas is absolutely wank, nothing but pace, how has he stayed on the pitch ahead of Sterling?

Considering how much money they spend, City's bench is pretty poor

Navas is absolutely wank, nothing but pace, how has he stayed on the pitch ahead of Sterling?

He is, I don't understand how he gets away with it. He's like Walcott on the right except not as good a finisher.

He is, I don't understand how he gets away with it. He's like Walcott on the right except not as good a finisher.
He is just like a caricature of Walcott!

At the time I made that comment he'd just gone clean in behind West Ham wide right, paused, looked up with 3 City players running into the box and then pulled it back so far it even went behind De Bruyne who hadn't even hit the box yet. Appalling lack of quality for someone playing in that sort of side, he's surely got to drop behind all of De Bruyne, Sterling, Silva and Nasri soon.

Son's looked decent for Spurs today, Dier looks excellent in midfield. Not a bad game this, Sako very nearly scored but a great save from Lloris

Will United spend all January trying to sign Yoshida? His partnership with Martial looks pretty promising, two assists already!

Scott Carson's command of the box is still truly laughable. Rich man's Brad Jones.

Clearly a high quality game. First half 13 shots between both sides - none on target

(I lied - BBC now adjusted it to 1 on target for Burnley)

Derby look a bit like a team of completely new players all chucked together, plenty of effort but no real style. Burnley haven't been very good at all.

Derby's three man central midfield should really be blowing away everything that comes before it but they've looked a bit laboured today..

Not a very good game but still fond of david jones passes with that left foot..

This doesn't surprise me, i haven't seen a good team in the league yet which only makes it worse that we messing things up.

Boro are starting to look the part (five straight wins) without blowing teams away. We have already lost to some utter trash, so annoying.

Burnley the definition of Route 1 and they aren't even very good at it

Derby really turning it on the last 15 mins..all over burnley...russell is ripping mee apart

Russell is class tbf. How Anya gets ahead of him in the Scotland team is just bewildering.

This doesn't surprise me, i haven't seen a good team in the league yet which only makes it worse that we messing things up.

This league is as good as your grammar. :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back