• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont rate chambers this season..he has been abysmal...and also debuchy behind par

Frazier Campbell and Dwight Gayle put Palace 2 up against Charlton

Sheffield Wednesday winning at Newcastle. Steve McLaren must be wondering what he has let himself into.

Why is newcastle this bad every year...defensively they are conceding like a L2 team in the prem..offensively they are scoring as little as a L2 team in the prem..can only end in one way..relegation..and sunderland are doomed too

Carlisle United take Liverpool into extra time amid jeers from the Anfield faithful.

Note that Pool have had 38 shots with 14 on target & scored 1 goal - Carlisle have had 3 shots with 1 on target & scored 1 goal

Real efficiency by Carlisle tonight.

L'pool taken to penalties having increased their shot count to 47 (16 on target) & still only scored 1 goal

L'pools blushes saved as Bogdan save s 3 penalties though they only win the penalty count by 3 - 2

Bojaj on the bench for Huddersfield was in my team when I played for the Watford college side. Very talented.

Throw him on, got to be better than Carayol by default.

What a player Cairney is, I wish we had been in for him.

Remember him looking decent when first broke through, at Hull wasn't he? Haven't really seen much of him since that debut year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back