• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat in a pub in Lichfield, so using BBC to keep up with the Albion game..

West Brom 0-0 Everton
Posted at 24 mins
A dreadful 24 minutes of football. That's harsh - a very boring 24 minutes of football.

As good a time as any to remember that the TV broadcaster paid £11m for this game. And every game...

Is that a fair description?

I remember this game last season where Pulis decided to play ultra defensive and bored the tits off everyone watching

Not quite as bad as last year but not especially inspiring. You look at the way Pulis sets up - Dawson and Brunt full backs, Morrison and McClean wide, two destroyers in CM - they'll be well clear of relegation but I really wouldn't enjoy watching it all the time.

I don't know how they're getting away with those two at full back. Brunt still has a wicked left foot but he's painfully slow. Surely he can be got at!

Chester is looking like an odd signing given the price.

Aaaaand Dawson scores from a Brunt assist!

Dawson is a clogging thug. Horrible player.

It's been a very good second half. How much room do Albion want to keep giving Deulofeu?

Albion 2 - 3 Everton

I would say Sky think the £11m has been rather well spent...

What is going on?

Barcelona losing 1-0 at home toLevekusen
Bate 3-0 up vs Roma

Bayern Munich 4 nil up in about 25 minutes so not everything in the world is arse about tit.

BATE are a decent team. I watch both their games vs Partizan in the qualifiers and they really impressed me.

Fucking Hell... can't count on Roma for anything.

Garcia will be under massive pressure (not quite deservedly) if that result holds.

Gervinho pulls one back...

Yassine Brahimi is excellent but Chelsea really are poor. Fabregas looks like O'Hara FFS.

How Ivanovic is still playing I don't know!

How Ivanovic is still playing I don't know!

It's genuinely incredible. He's not just been bad in every game, he's been terrible in every game. A complete liability. Captain tonight! And a £20m full back sat on the bench.

What has happened there? Ivanovic was pretty much first name on the sheet, a scoring fullback and quality less than twelve months ago. It is just bizarre.

Different position but it reminds me of how Colin Cameron just went overnight. Not just his legs going (at the moment Ivanovic would struggle against Doherty in a race) but any semblance of what they used to be as a player. He's not just getting burned for pace - I mean he IS getting burned for pace, every game, no matter who is playing on the left wing against him - but he's getting everything wrong. Positioning is diabolical and can't pass the ball five yards.

I thought he had about three seasons more of getting titles, but not a fucking hope now. Chelsea are suddenly a horrific mess. Mourinho must be under a lot of pressure. So must Wenger actually.

Wenger is getting dog's abuse on Talksport tonight from the presenters and Arsenal fans. His bizarre dropping of Cech and his typically arrogant explanation of "I don't have to explain to anyone" has certainly touched the nerves

Talkshite hate Arsenal though, and I don't just meant that thundercunt Durham.

Heads up for those without BT, the City game is on BT Showcase tonight (Freeview Ch 59).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back