• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini is a tactical pygmy in Europe. Away from home in the Champions League against a top four Bundesliga team from last season, you essentially play 4-2-4. With Yaya Toure as one of the two.

Talkshite hate Arsenal though, and I don't just meant that thunder$#@! Durham.

To be fair I listened to it tonight on the way back from Leicester and I tend to agree with a lot of things he says about arsenal.

Great save by Hart there

Great stuff from heart read it well and stood up right until the end.

Should have been another penalty. Shocking officiating, the guy behind the goal was looking right at it from three yards away.

City are dreadful at the moment so easy to play through.

Should have been another penalty. Shocking officiating, the guy behind the goal was looking right at it from three yards away.

Making up for the rubbish decision on the first Pen...

Hard to put your finger on why English sides are so shite at the moment in the CL.

Hard to put your finger on why English sides are so shite at the moment in the CL.

Arsenal: Ridiculous selections, why is he not putting his strongest team out in the Champions League. Arrogance, delusion, call it what you will. This is the premier club competition in the world and if you mess around you will get turned over.

Chelsea: All over the place this season. Ivanovic the most obvious weak link since we played a 52 year old Denis Irwin for every game in the Premier League. They're 15th in the league on merit.

Man City: As I've said tonight, clueless tactically at this level.

Man Utd: Just aren't very good. Top of the league but they're lacking in key areas all over the park. Manager is 20 years past his best as well.

1-0 gladbach, thoroughly deserved City really are CL joke.

Arsenal: Ridiculous selections, why is he not putting his strongest team out in the Champions League. Arrogance, delusion, call it what you will. This is the premier club competition in the world and if you mess around you will get turned over.

Chelsea: All over the place this season. Ivanovic the most obvious weak link since we played a 52 year old Denis Irwin for every game in the Premier League. They're 15th in the league on merit.

Man City: As I've said tonight, clueless tactically at this level.

Man Utd: Just aren't very good. Top of the league but they're lacking in key areas all over the park. Manager is 20 years past his best as well.

Basically the PL isn't as good as some would have you believe.

Luca Vialli said last night that English teams' problem is that they can't defend and I'm inclined to agree. Chelsea were the best we had but they've been running on fumes for the whole of 2015 and without Terry they have zero organisation at the back (as well as my mate at RB - directly responsible for 11 of the 17 goals Chelsea have conceded this season). City have kept 4 clean sheets in 30 CL games. What was he thinking with that line up tonight? Arsenal have never been able to close a game out or play in a conservative way, they're always ripe to be picked off. United are probably the best bet defensively - if only because they can always put out two or three top class central midfielders with a defensive sense of responsibility. Liverpool were in the CL last season and they are a truly awful defensive team.

These extra officials behind the goal are about as much use as chocolate tea pot, the ball was a mile over the line not exactly travelling at real pace.

Those officials behind the goal are a bloody waste of space. Get a bloody chip in the ball UEFA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back