• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a manager who has no longevity. He's destructive.

I haven't seen the Chelsea one but the Mane one was a horrendously bad decision.

The Falcao one was a fair decision - if anyone made contact first it was him then he went to ground - the ball had gone well away from the goal as well.

Disappointing that the Southampton fans haven't given Mourinho a rendition of "You're getting sacked in the morning".

Yeah, he is always doing that..like he is god or something..he has pissed me off for the last years with his arrogance and i cant say im sad he gets something in the face now..

Shit keeping from the Charlton goalie, Stearman proving that in Professional football the love of a Club is really only skin deep.

Fucking ell, Curbishley, 'first team football consultant' at Fulham, makes Tuesday's result even sweeter.

You need to see his reaction to Fulhams first goal.

1-1 in the Merseyside derby - shocking defending by both sides for the goals.

Decent game though.

I'm pinning Ings' goal on Howard. Not great marking by Barkley but he's what, three yards out? Keeper's ball I'm afraid.

Dreadful attempt at a clearance by Can for the equaliser.

Souness spot on about Moreno not stopping the cross as well - one of my pet hates with full backs. If you aren't stopping crosses then get off the bloody pitch, that is your principal job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back