• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good first half from Liverpool, played with good tempo and plenty of enthusiasm. Spurs when under pressure at the back have passed the ball out with the quality of Ebanks-Landell..

Like a fool, I watched Albion v Sunderland earlier. Appalling. Absolutely appalling. Albion under Pulis is AIDS for the eyes. But they were never troubled by a Sunderland side who have absolutely no quality whatsoever - it's going to be a very long season for them. The goal was as scrappy as it comes - a shocking error from a goalkeeper who has the poise, technical ability and appearance of a diarrhetic llama.

I know we want to be in the Prem but the grass isn't always greener - if I had to watch that turgid dross every week it'd drive me mad.

You don't need to be actively offensive to watch though. Pulis chooses to set his teams out like that. I wouldn't want to watch that every week either.

"Jamie Vardy has scored 90% of his goals this season when his Japanese strike partner has been taken off the pitch."

Albion are a side filing up with a bunch of shitbags ie Dawson, McLean and Mcmanaman.

Yacob is a nasty little bastard as well. Trademark of a two footed stamp tackle.

Forgot about Yacob, Albion are turning into Stoke MKII. I think a good proportion of Albion fans aren't a bit impressed with what they are seeing.

Schteve lives to fight another week, fear for Norwich though.

Gomis is having a Hunt Vs Watford game tonight. Truly horrendous. But the same can be said about the whole Swansea team.

First proper period of concern for Monk. They've been poor for a good while now.

Yes - this is how I thought they would be when he was promoted to the job. Gomis is absolutely fucking shite tonight.

Gomis is having a Hunt Vs Watford game tonight. Truly horrendous. But the same can be said about the whole Swansea team.

He looks appalling a lot of the time, just goes on the odd freak scoring run. Shit footballer.

Swansea were boring as fuck then, never once looked like troubling Stoke at all. They won't get in any trouble to much more other crap around in the PL

Such a bore of a game. Face it - they are still better than Villa Newcastle and Sunderland. Probably Norwich and Bournemouth as well. Swansea will finish say 13th having stunk the place out.

I could be wrong, often am, having watched the game last night, i think the Swansea dream is nearing it's end.

Staying at the hotel at the Macron Stadium tonight. I've declined the offer to watch the Bolton v Blues game.

Staying at the hotel at the Macron Stadium tonight. I've declined the offer to watch the Bolton v Blues game.

I'll see your Macron and raise you a Stamford Bridge Hotel.

Sat in the bar with Arsenal game on the left and Chelsea on the right - just a shame the beer is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back