• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyer scores,nasty collision with guzan..amazing he can walk

Guzan does a Harald Schumacher impression there basically. That was not a nice challenge at all. Leicester have been fantastic second half.

Brave stuff from Dyer, definite goal, nothing wrong with it.

What a tremendous finish to the game. Well played Leicester City. Magnificent comeback.

I was probably the only neutral in the pub where I watched the game. Plenty of Villa fans in, and I think they could not believe the way their team capitulated. To me it looked like Leicester were a lot fitter, and once they pulled a goal back there was only going to be one winner.

Very nice finish. Payet looks a cracking buy.

He is way too good for West Ham, much as Ayew is too good for Swansea.

He is way too good for West Ham, much as Ayew is too good for Swansea.

Well that's the idea, isn't it? West Ham and Swansea want to get to a level where those players aren't "too good" for them.

I for one hope that they succeed.

Quite, but given their current standing - good, but mid table - they shouldn't really have players who are far better than that, it's an anomaly. Like us having Lescott in the Championship.

Money talks, eh?

I was massively surprised when Andre joined Swansea, I thought he'd go to a top four side for sure.

Andre will be gone from Swansea in the summer at the latest. Payet I am not quite so sure, but Dan's point stands. Players better than the club level move on to gravitate to the correct level for their talents unless the club can catch up. See Sako, Bakary.

Not sure Newcastle can play Anita and Colback together. They both do the exact same thing, would be like us playing two Jack Prices (of course we play no Jack Prices at the moment)

And that is an error. Jack Price would certainly enhance things at the moment.

St Pauli go 2-0 up vs Duisburg

Full time and that's 4 wins and a draw from the first 6 games

St Pauli go 2-0 up vs Duisburg
I know a St Pauli fan who is pulling out his hair because the commentator on BT Sport keeps referring to them as "Pauli" and no-one ever calls them that.

Correct, it's always St Pauli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back