• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know bonkers from Hughes, not as bad as Steve Mclaren's myopic opinion of the refs performance.

Looked accidental to me. Unbalanced in the tangle with McAuley.

Are you Mark Hughes in disguise!?

He lands on his left leg and can put his right foot anywhere if he chooses. He chooses to just put his weight down on his thigh. Dirty and deserves a red plus some.

Have to agree Adam knew exactly what he was doing, has form for leaving his foot in. I think Gardners antics were embarrassing tho and if Affelay is sent off so should he.

Whittaker sent off for Norwich. Can't remember his first booking but his second was just stupid really. Unnecessary.

First one was even worse, trying to stop a Saints player taking a throw.

Southampton looking a bit more lively now as they've gained confidence adding two more goals in the process.

They've still looked a tidy side when I've seen them this season but lacking a bit of the cutting edge from previous seasons, link up not quite there, etc. but I suppose that's to be expected to an extent when you have the sort of player turn over they've experienced, be good to see them back to their best.

Dortmund started the season very well, great goal capped off by Aubameyang to take them 2-0 up against Hertha.

How is Gomis getting so much joy in behind teams this season? It's not as if he's particularly quick.

United seriously need a new keeper if they aren't going to play De Gea. Romero is abysmal, they've been fortunate up to today that he's hardly had anything to do.

Rooney's been really poor on his two big chances today, clean through twice but both times he's dallied on it and got caught by Williams, you'd think after his hatrick midweek he'd be brimming with confidence and taking those chances early. Poor for it to happen once, shocking to let it happen again.

Depay is such a fairy too, do they play the game as a non-contact sport in Eredivise these days?

Would have been a travesty if they'd equalised anyway. LvG won't be in charge in 12 months if he doesn't improve the style, they played better stuff under Moyes FFS. You can't spend that much money and serve up cat sick football.

Lovely football weekend for me, Roma beat Juventus 2-1. Fucking beautiful.

Heavily one-sided results in AFC qualifying; Australia 5 - 0 Bangladesh, Korea 8 - 0 Laos, Qatar 9 - 0 Bhutan (not even the 50th minute yet!), Iran 6 - 0 Guam, UAE 10 - 0 Malaysia.

Heavily one-sided results in AFC qualifying; Australia 5 - 0 Bangladesh, Korea 8 - 0 Laos, Qatar 9 - 0 Bhutan (not even the 50th minute yet!), Iran 6 - 0 Guam.

is Quatar paying billions of dollars getting players from other countries to play for quatar like in handball and track & field for example?

is Quatar paying billions of dollars getting players from other countries to play for quatar like in handball and track & field for example?

It doesn't seem that way, looking at the names on the team sheet.

Tacked on a tenth goal now. Two players with hat tricks and a centerback with a brace. Playing a 3-6-1 by the look of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back