• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now 12, Ali Asadalla Thaimn with 4 goals.

13-0.

I know it's Bhutan but still.

Finished Qatar 15 - 0 Bhutan.

Penalty iceland!! Van der viel, never rated him anyway

Siggy scores..cillessen pissed off that he didnt save it

Holland have to thank their lucky stars that somehow the Czechs are losing at home to Kazakhstan.

I think the czech will get something from the game though

Wales have been poor since I switched on (55 mins). Forwards barely touched it, and their tactic seems to be give it to Bale and hope he can dribble through everyone.

Wales have been poor since I switched on (55 mins). Forwards barely touched it, and their tactic seems to be give it to Bale and hope he can dribble through everyone.

That's all it's been in any of the games I've seen them play. Admittedly I missed their game vs Belgium at home but they were pretty terrible against Cyprus at home, Andorra away etc.

Been flicking between Wales and the Cricket, Wales have been bang average from what I've seen created very little in the second half so far.

Then Bale goes and scores the probable winner.

Wales is what, 8th in the world..should be entertaining :icon_lol:

Doing all they need. The Dutch are now down to fourth in their group. Bloody hell.

Dutch seems like a lot of individualists(probably bad spelled)

Van der viel is nothing special at all..iorfa would do the same job or better
.. #overrated

Czech Republic now ahead. 3 games to go and Holland are six points off second and a point behind Turkey in third. Well played Guus Hiddink - this was his fault in the early part of qualifying. Disgraceful that the players they have are that far off the pace.

Could end up with a group next summer containing England, Wales, Scotland and N Ireland.

If Scotland can get a win against Poland it isn't beyond the bounds of possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back