• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Dan, i wasnt ignoring your post...i just feel the ranking is silly as hell as where the teams stands..and i bet you see it too?
Romania top 10 in the world..never in a million years

“@Jcollison31: What a team performance... Unreal... What a goal... Thought Dave Edwards was different class.. Roll on Sunday ���� #Wales”

I voted for dangerous dave for august player of the month..looks like i wasnt that off the mark

Sorry Dan, i wasnt ignoring your post...i just feel the ranking is silly as hell as where the teams stands..and i bet you see it too?
Romania top 10 in the world..never in a million years
Are you drunk or something? Everyone is agreeing that the ranking system is crap yet you keep repeating the same things over and over.

Are you drunk or something? Everyone is agreeing that the ranking system is crap yet you keep repeating the same things over and over.

Yes im a bit drunk right now..and i hope everybody agree this system has to change

Yes we all do. Even those of us who hold a light for Wales. However, it is just a ranking system, it means cock all for now, apart from the fact that Wales will get a good pot for qualifying for the next World Cup. If Sweden want to get the ranking up, then just fucking qualify as of right for the next tournament rather than getting another playoff.

Watching Germany v Poland

Germany 2 up in 19 mins (Mueller & Goetze) - men v boys at the moment

Yes we all do. Even those of us who hold a light for Wales. However, it is just a ranking system, it means cock all for now, apart from the fact that Wales will get a good pot for qualifying for the next World Cup. If Sweden want to get the ranking up, then just fucking qualify as of right for the next tournament rather than getting another playoff.

World cup qualifying has happened thought you were in Pot A with us, we got an easy group can't remember what you got.

H/T Germany 2 - Poland 1.

A superb cross from the left with the outside of the right boot for Lewandowski to head home

World cup qualifying has happened thought you were in Pot A with us, we got an easy group can't remember what you got.

Wales, Austria, Serbia, Republic of Ireland, Moldova, Georgia.

I would expect Wales to do well in that group.

Northern Ireland are finding the Faroe Islanders difficult to break down. Not as easy as they expected.

Germany's qualifying campaign has been less than convincing by there high standards.

Northern Ireland have taken control since the sending off. Now 3-1 up, and looking good.

Germany have had most of the possession without a killer touch after the first 20 mins (though strong defending by Poland)

Germany still very vulnerable from a quick break as the possession they have had has pushed their whole team 15yrds further forward

Germany get a third after Fabianski is deceived by a deflection - saved it but straight back to Goetze who has an easy tap in.

They've not been totally convincing though - good first 20 & last 10 mins by the look of it.

If Northern Ireland and Wales win over the weekend then they are both mathematically there. England will be there after the inevitable demolition of San Marino. Just have to see if one of Scotland and the Republic can make it.

Brazil have just ripped the US a new one and I for one am completely done with Klinsmann as a manager.

Jonathan Wilson backs up the argument.

Welcome as Kane’s goal was, and more penetrative as England looked once he’d come on, though, he does give Roy Hodgson a tactical problem.

It’s essentially the same problem Hodgson faced before the World Cup last year. In the friendly against Denmark at Wembley in the March, England played a 4-3-3 with Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge and Raheem Sterling up front. It was lopsided, but it meant England had a solid three-man base in midfield and pace in forward areas. The plan, it appeared, was to play on the break in Brazil.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-threat-and-tactical-problem-for-england?utm_

--------------------- Hart

Clyne ---- Smalling ---- Cahill ------ Shaw

---------- Carrick ----- Wilshere ---------

Ox --------------Rooney -----------Sterling

------------------ Kane --------------------

Henderson for Wilshere if he's not fit, which is probably going to be the case.

Would certainly be positive, with two very hard working wingers too I think it can work out of possession.

I see Hodgson playing Carrick, Henderson and Wilshere as the midfield three which I think he has been building towards but not had the opportunity to do. Rooney would be the main forward which I'm not sure he can do on his own anymore but he won't be dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back