• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Wood has been poor today.....but has just thumped home a 25 yarder in the 88th min. 2-1 Leeds

He strikes me as that kind of player, can look poor and cumbersome but will come up with goals and the spectacular on occasion

Mourinho losing the plot in his third season? Well I never.

He's got no longevity in him.

Bayern playing without any centre halves.

Can't see much attacking instinct in that Tottenham midfield.

They've looked pretty mundane under Pochettino even with Eriksen, just doesn't seem to be clicking. Luckily they has Kane's purple patch to get them by but take that away and it doesn't look good.

I know he still saved it, but why was Tim Howard diving out of the way of Kane's 1-on-1 when it was so obvious where Kane was looking to put it?

They still look a bit slow and never seem to have much urgency, that said they should be at least 1-0 up with Kane and Mason having good chances. I would have thought Pritchard would be a better Eriksen replacement. Mason, Bentaleb and Dier is a pretty defensive midfield 3. Also don't know how Walker is still ahead of Trippier in the pecking order. Everton play some nice stuff but don't look threatening at all.

I know he still saved it, but why was Tim Howard diving out of the way of Kane's 1-on-1 when it was so obvious where Kane was looking to put it?

Probably thought it was too obvious and Kane was trying to sell him on it.

Jagielka has lost the plot. Just clear the ball FFS.

Howard is a bit past his best in general but he's saved Everton's asses today.

Reasonable attempt from the aptly named Juankar of Malaga.

Stock up for your apocalypse bunker, Thomas Vermaelen started and scored for Barcelona today.

Lee Catermole again with an absolute brain dead challenge, he'd look at his level in League 1.

Standard Mark Hughes. Deliberate stamp from Adam yet he's trying to defend it

Looked accidental to me. Unbalanced in the tangle with McAuley.

Super overhead kick from Callum Wilson to score against Leicester, the face on Ranieri after was baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back