• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Holloway anyway but he is genuinely awful at this. Stumbling over his words, ill informed, awkward silences when he comes up with a ludicrous non-sequitur. The Oh Doctor Beeching of punditry.

No de Bruyne in the Wolfsburg squad tonight but they lead 1-0 through Dost anyway.

Mark Davies still a diving bastard.

Roy Keane looked furious at having to watch it. Pity the poor FAI official who sent him on this scouting mission.

Roy Keane looked furious at having to watch it. Pity the poor FAI official who sent him on this scouting mission.

He can't be scouting Shane Duffy surely? :icon_lol:

Who else is there?

Frighteningly I think he is the only one. They'd be better off sticking with Paul McShane.

Nathan Delfouneso would struggle to get in Conference teams, I have no idea how he keeps getting contracts at this level. No good at anything.

What an appalling game of football so far. We're in the same league as these two?

Did you not watch the game last week...

Nathan Delfouneso would struggle to get in Conference teams, I have no idea how he keeps getting contracts at this level. No good at anything.

He's so bad it's unreal. My favourite part when all he had to do was switch it to the other side of the pitch ANYWHERE and Marshall would have had some form of chance. Instead he went for the heads down technique, but still had the opportunity to stand it up when he cut inside. Then he had the audacity to have a go with his left on the angle when he can't kick it with his right!

Him and Madine are giving me hope that it's not all over for me yet, even at 34 with a crocked knee.

What a block on the line that is.

I still like the look of Koita. Has a bit of presence about him.

Early kick off, Derby have a couple back from injury.

Derby County: Carson, Baird (C), Keogh, Shackell, Forsyth; Thorne, Hanson, Hendrick; Ince, Russell, Martin

Substitutes: Grant, Dawkins, Bent, Pearce, Weimann, Shotton, Warnock.

I presume Derby used up all their good play for the year when they dicked us 5-0 last season.

They look nothing like that side that gave us a lesson. Leeds on the other hand seem to have got all organised and stuff.

Leeds in front at Derby

Derby making our defending look decent

Derby level 2 mins into the 2nd half

Graphics are shit hot on this game of FIFA!

CNk1yfvWsAADQ5q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back