• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alves off for what could have been a career ending injury - head high tackle.

Fortunately Kane is OK but red card is quite correct

Jesus wept. Nailed on red that. Ridiculous challenge.

I assume friendly suspensions don't carry on to the main Euro tournament?

Fucking hell! [emoji38]

Fair play to Kane for not making a meal of it.

Credit to Kane for not making a meal of it, but that kind of challenge just cannot be tolerated.

Appalling challenge how he got his foot up there I'll never know,.

I was just wondering that. I don't think they do. Portugal have Pepe coming in who presumably would have that role.

Absolute shocker of a challenge.

Disgraceful foul.

Kane shows his class by not reacting

That gets the Gold Medal Award for the most stupid tackle of the year.

Previously UEFA have decided before the tournament has kicked off on suspensions from build up friendlies. A good chance they will suspend Alves for that assualt

Alves has left the building

Sorry...

He barely did. You are making him out like red mist central. He isn't.

Ok, but when he gets sent off for raising his hands to an opponent in an innocous situation, don't say that the warning signs were not there.

We have seen sending offs for England for innocuos reactions in major tournaments before so best not to at all

Ok, but when he gets sent off for raising his hands to an opponent in an innocous situation, don't say that the warning signs were not there.

He didn't raise his hands above waist height and it was a gentle touch. You make it sound like a bloody haymaker.

Alli has an issue but he is still a kid. Its not as easy as saying "don't do that". Its easy sat at home but on the pitch its a different matter. He will learn but it will come from when he makes the mistakes and realises what he has done.

Previously UEFA have decided before the tournament has kicked off on suspensions from build up friendlies. A good chance they will suspend Alves for that assualt
Cheers. Seferovic got a straight red against Belgium the other day for a "clash with Vertonghen" but I've not heard anything about any suspension.

And if you take that out, you lose possibly half of the player. He is an aggressive player. That is why he is good.

Alli has an issue but he is still a kid. Its not as easy as saying "don't do that". Its easy sat at home but on the pitch its a different matter. He will learn but it will come from when he makes the mistakes and realises what he has done.

For goodness sake, all I said was that Alli needs to learn not to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back