• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see Henry, Sawyers and Bradshaw going in the summer to. Whitney isn't the answer for them seems more like a motivator than having any real tactical know how.

He is a motivator but is also very David Brent with the cliches and statements he makes.

Walsall's big mistake this season was appointing O'Driscoll to replace Smith

The two Wolves players did PASS the ball well out of defence but England did overpass for the majority of the game. Passing for the sake of it without looking for the penetrative ball. Southgate seemed happy.

Thelwell should be getting in there to try to get Rico Henry signed up now!

He will be in the Championship next year. Buy him now and develop him or end up having to pay a much bigger premium in 2 years I reckon. It is a gamble I would take.

He will be in the Championship next year. Buy him now and develop him or end up having to pay a much bigger premium in 2 years I reckon. It is a gamble I would take.

I would say he was on a par with Deslandes last night. So we have a choice - Decide our own player is the future and go out an buy an experienced option for the short term or sign someone like Rico, put him in direct competition with Deslandes and keep Doherty there in the short term. Either one of Rico or Deslandes will get pissed off at some point though.

I thought the Barnsley right back Josh Scowen looked a good well balanced player at 23 he still has scope for improvement.

I'd have concerns over singing someone to play as a left back who's not playing as a left back at a lower level.

Where has this "special" atmosphere at the Den, that the commentators keep mentioning, been all season. The ground has been more than half empty most weeks.

Lee Evans has looked good tonight. Lovely mix of long spreading the play passes and short to feet ones, plus won headers and tackles.

Evans has looked a class apart in this second half, passing range is quality. Bradford have been robbed imo, should have had 2 clear cut penalties tonight.

Evans has looked very decent indeed, but I think the damage was done in the first leg.

Obviously wasn't ideal coming into this game 3-1 down Frank but if the referee gives 1 of those penalties tonight then they would be right in this.

Some football fans mentality does beggar belief at times.

Obviously wasn't ideal coming into this game 3-1 down Frank but if the referee gives 1 of those penalties tonight then they would be right in this.

Yes that is fair enough. But Millwall could possibly have had a penalty in the first half. I think over the two legs Bradford City looked the better side, but that mad period in the first half at Valley Parade cost them dear.

San Jose beat Real Sociedad 2-1 a couple nights back. Make of that what you will.

Rangers 2-1 up in the Scots Final.

Rangers were slow getting started in this game and were behind after 3 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back