• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walsall desperately need a goal before half time to give themselves my chance, but it does not look likely at the moment.

:icon_lol:

I'd forgotten all about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qiZqaz_cw

Dean Smith did a better job than Kenny Jackett, eh?

1st Wolves Pts 103 +58
13th Walsall Pts 58 +0

wpid-mind-the-gap-2014-06-23-08-03.jpg

The funniest thing she says is "if we had the money they did we'd be above them and better than them"
Clearly obvious WM doesn't vet the callers before they come on air.

The funniest thing she says is "if we had the money they did we'd be above them and better than them"
Clearly obvious WM doesn't vet the callers before they come on air.

Ironically, a vet would probably recommend having her put down.

I knew there would be a stuffing in the tie! Unfortunately I picked the wrong horse!

Off to UTS for a giggle, methinks.

Nothing much to see yet. I think the verdict will be entertaining later.

They have been infested by a few Tykes giving it large. Mildly amusing.

And of course there is the obligatory "change the format of the playoffs thread" that every forum of every club who has ever finished third and not gone up has.

Nothing much to see yet. I think the verdict will be entertaining later.

They have been infested by a few Tykes giving it large. Mildly amusing.

And of course there is the obligatory "change the format of the playoffs thread" that every forum of every club who has ever finished third and not gone up has.

Have they blamed Dicko yet?

Oh and there is one prat called Doffer. He tops and tails every post with "Offer here" and then "Offer" with a bizarre choice of smilies. From darkest Essex apparently...

Oh and there is one prat called Doffer. He tops and tails every post with "Offer here" and then "Offer" with a bizarre choice of smilies. From darkest Essex apparently...

:icon_lol:

And these are highlights?

It is deader than flares. Must be all still at the game praying for a miracle. Should be more fun later.

Faint flames of hope on 85 minutes

Extinguished on 86 minutes.

Hehehehehe

Enjoy Oxford next season.

Can see Henry, Sawyers and Bradshaw going in the summer to. Whitney isn't the answer for them seems more like a motivator than having any real tactical know how.

Can see Henry, Sawyers and Bradshaw going in the summer to. Whitney isn't the answer for them seems more like a motivator than having any real tactical know how.

They think they will lose Demetriou as well.

This season was there big chance really and have blown it, can only see them in mid table next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back