• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swiftly deleted, but grabbed :icon_lol:

CixEddcWsAAA4ON.jpg

Or the constant pressing in the first half isn't easy to keep up and needs to be put together with spells where you sit off and spells where you keep the ball to maintain fitness levels. That's the one criticism of Klopp is that he doesn't get his sides to do anything but constantly press.
This is key for me, absolutely spot on

England get their Toulon Tournament underway tonight at 6.30 pm UK time.

It's on BT. U20 tournaments are normally phenomenally dull.

England get their Toulon Tournament underway tonight at 6.30 pm UK time.
Both Wolves defenders selected.

U21s: 1 Pickford, 2 Iorfa, 4 Chalobah, 5 Chambers, 6 Hause, 7 Watmore, 8 Ward Prowse (c), 10 Loftus Cheek, 12 Baker, 19 Palmer, 20 Chilwell.

Chalobah? I thought he was well out of the picture these days.

Both Wolves defenders selected.

U21s: 1 Pickford, 2 Iorfa, 4 Chalobah, 5 Chambers, 6 Hause, 7 Watmore, 8 Ward Prowse (c), 10 Loftus Cheek, 12 Baker, 19 Palmer, 20 Chilwell.

Iorfa and Hause playing full backs?

Not watching but I assume the back four is Iorfa-Chambers-Hause-Chilwell.

Chalobah? I thought he was well out of the picture these days.

its like that in internationals, when you have been selected earlier in your career you will always be in the picture despite how you play. But coming from non internationals to grab a place in the U20 or U21 without any previous caps is much more difficult..safer option of the manager

Chilwell is a great prospect

It's being played with the intensity that would make a pre season friendly blush.

Walsall 1 down thanks to an Adam Hammill goal.

Think at 4-0 down they are stuck in League 1

Every Barnsley goal in this semi has had a Wolves link, just to piss them off even more.
The UTS may make for some hilarious reading in just over an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back