• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Benteke play 9 minutes or 90? I don't think I saw him break into a jog once. #yayalite

Erghh already some Liverpool fans and media blaming the officials.

How can you book Fuller there, either you saw it and it's an obvious red card or you didn't catch what he did. Spineless refereeing.

A disgraceful use of the elbow by the Wimbledon lad. He was cautioned, but was very fortunate not to be sent off.

They have signed a keeper haven't they? Karius?

Not a done deal yet, I would think they'd want better than him. He's alright but nothing spectacular, not sure he's much of an upgrade on Mignolet. They might be after more than one as Bogdan is no kind of option.

Given they are not in Europe next season, will Liverpool struggle to sign the players they would like to?

Accrington should have gone up automatically, but they let it slip on the last day of the season, and now have less than 15 minutes to prolong their season.

Much as I want Accrington to win, Wimbledon have been very good since Stanley went two up, though they should have been reduced to ten men.

The worst thing about this is Ian Holloway having to fill dead airtime with inane prattle. What the fuck is he talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back